HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center, pavilion G
Address: H-1101 Budapest, Albertirsai út 10.
Letters: H-1441 Budapest, P.O.B. 44
Fax: +36 1 263 6098
Entrance: Gate III
- By underground no. 2 till the end stop 'Örs vezér tere', direct connection by bus no. 10 or on foot from 'Pillangó utca' metro station (cca. 15 minutes). Bus no. 10 runs more frequently during the fair.
- By tram no. 37 or 37A starting at 'Blaha Lujza tér', in 'Népszínház' street.
- By car on 'Kerepesi' street from downtown.
- By bike from the direction of 'Kerepesi' or 'Fehér' street along 'Albertirsai' street.
- By train from Eastern railway station (Keleti pályaudvar) to 'Kőbánya felső' station.
Parking on Albertirsai street.
Parking is free during the event.
ELECTRIC CAR CHARGER STATION – A NOVELTY IN THE CAR PARK OF HUNGEXPO
Schneider Electric, the international expert in energy management and automation pays a close attention to the widespread of electric cars and supports the development of a suitable and modern recharging infrastructure. As a result of this, EVLink Parking electric car charger stations have been installed at the premises of HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Centre, that benefit not only the owners of electric cars but others too. The chargers contribute towards an efficient recharging infrastructure, furthermore indirectly influence the air quality of Budapest and with this they also assist in achieving climate protection related objectives.